Terms and Conditions – General
1. All clients will be deemed to have accepted Paws for Success’s terms and conditions (as laid out here) on signature of our contract.
2. Paws for Success will not confirm any booking until a consultation has been carried out with the client and the contract, with full details of client requirements, has been signed by the client.
3. Full payment for services (agreed either at time of booking or subsequently) is to be made within 48 hours of services provided via cash, cheque or bank transfer. If payment is not made within this time 2.5% of the total bill will be added for each day that payment is overdue.
4. The client must provide all items necessary for pets to be adequately cared for in the client’s absence. (i.e., food, medication, leads, tags, collars, cat litter etc). Should pets require any additional supplies whilst in the care of Paws for Success, these will be purchased and added to the bill.
5. The client must provide Paws for Success with the name and contact number of someone capable of making a decision relating to the pet(s) in an emergency. If the contact is not available Paws for Success reserves the right to consult with a veterinary surgeon and then make a decision which is in the best interests of the animal.
6. The client is responsible for any veterinary bills, no matter how they are incurred, whilst pets are in the care of Paws for Success.
7. Paws for Success must be alerted to any behavioural problems with their pets at the time of booking. Failure to do so may result in additional charges or cancellation of any future contract.
8. Although Paws for Success holds Public Liability insurance, wherever possible pets should be insured by the client.
9. Paws for Success will care for your animal as you would, and whilst we will make every effort to ensure your pet is well looked after in your absence, Paws for Success cannot be held liable for any loss, injury or death to a pet either inside or outside of the home whilst in our care.
Terms and Conditions – Dog Walking
1. Paws for Success reserves the right to cancel the contract at any time & with immediate effect if the dog does not respond well to the walker.
2. All dogs will be exercised on a lead unless prior agreement has been reached with Paws for Success and a disclaimer form has been signed.
3. The walker will apply personal judgment and cut short a walk if necessary because of extreme weather conditions (ie, heat, thunder storms) for the safety of both the dogs and the walker.
4. If dogs require a quick towelling off after walks towels must be provided and left in an obvious location.
Terms and Conditions – Pet Feeding/Pet Sitting
1. Any cancellations must be made more than 48 hrs in advance or the full rate will be charged.
2. Paws for Success will make adequate steps to ensure your home is safe and secure in your absence, however Paws for Success cannot be held responsible for any burglaries or accidents caused by your pet(s).
3. The client must provide all items necessary for your pet to be adequately cared for in the clients absence.